Saturday, July 9, 2011

Let the painting begin...

I sold my first watercolor last week - in fact, I sold two of them.  It was a banner week, but there hasn't been much time for that kind of painting lately.  Instead, I have spent every spare moment painting inside the house.  Fortunately, some friends came over and spent the day helping us.  Steve painted the trim in my studio and Carol primed the master closet and sanded all our bookcases.  What a fantastic help.


Paul started laying out the tile for the bathroom floor and I started scrubbing down the kitchen, such as it is.  We've been packing and taking a carload to the house each day.  One week until move in day.  The plan is for the living room, bathroom, master bedroom and studio to be mostly done and we'll work on the rest of the house after we are settled in.  And maybe then I can get back to watercolor painting again.
Paul, on the other hand, gets to continue with renovations.

                                                                      Tiling the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment